Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 1172 - Grrrr

If Michael McKean weren't on Better Call Saul I'm not sure I'd be watching it.  I watched the very first episode of Breaking Bad and that was it, so I have no vested interest in any of the characters.  But having Mr. Green from Clue being a supporting character on a show is reason enough for me to give it a few episodes. 

But this is really just me putting off writing what I really want to write which is - I like my car.  I don't love it, like some people love their cars.  I appreciate it as a tool that gets me from one place to another, and that's about it.  That being said, I get sad when it stops working, which is what it's doing right now.  I took it to one place, and they couldn't find out what was wrong, but they got the engine light to turn off.  But two days later, it came on again.  So, now I've brought it to a second place, and they've experienced the same consternation. They don't know what's wrong and they're keeping it overnight.  My dad said I shouldn't worry about it, because there's nothing I can do, and he's right.  But knowing that my car has a supposedly "mystery" problem does nothing to assuage my mind.  And I have to guess "mystery" problems aren't cheap.  Yay.

I don't like writing about stuff here that isn't funny or pop culture related, but I've also tried to keep writing on a semi-regular basis.  However, since I always seem to post these blogs late at night, there's only a handful of you who will actually read this, so my whining shouldn't be that intrusive.

And episode 3 of Better Call Saul was good enough for me to keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment